Can you change the color for Easy Footer

natebc

Hello,

I'm going to be using Easy Footer and would like to know if I can change the color of the background from GRAY to White?? I so would like to know how to add highlight the text(font) or 2nd color, so when some one goes over the text it highlight the 2nd color?

Please help

Nate

your shop is very sexy :)

you can chance the css file . file in.

/modules/prestaloveeasyfooter/css/prestaloveeasyfooter.css

and edit line 7

#footer .block-prestalove-easyfooter-inner {

background: url("images/background.jpg") repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;

border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;

color: #FFFFFF;

overflow: hidden;

padding: 10px 0;

}

if you can delete this two line

you footer will be White

Regards

your shop is very sexy :)

you can chance the css file . file in.

and edit line 7

#footer .block-prestalove-easyfooter-inner {

color: #FFFFFF;

overflow: hidden;

padding: 10px 0;

}

if you can delete this two line

you footer will be White

Regards

Thanks

As you can see the text above. How can I change it so when you go over the font the font change to pink?

Nate

add this code in

.block-custom-html a:hover {

color: #EB2997;

text-decoration: none;

}

Thanks

I was looking on your site. For the Bank Wire Module that would work in Canada and the USA right?

Nate

add this code in

.block-custom-html a:hover {

color: #EB2997;

text-decoration: none;

}

Hay Safa,

I was able to get it two work until I change the font color and not when you hover over the text is a sold same color it will NOT show pink.

Nate

Took a look the text is a light gray and does change to pink when I hover over the text.

You may need to turn force compile on and cache off under preferences/ performance and then reload page.

Hi tdr170,

I have two of the the one I'm working on it the one on the bottom that do not have follow us. can you look and see one more time. because I have done that and still not wrking.

Nate

Took another look and the bottom footer as you say does not change color on hover, however if I change the decoration: none

to decoration: underline then it would underline on hover.

Thanks But I'm not looking to underline the text. I would like to change the text to pick just like the footer above...

Nate

Ok in an effort to help you out I installed this module on a test site that I have and had no problems with getting text to change color on hover.

I think it may be the way you inserted the html in the configuration so give this a try.

This is the HTML I inserted for the information area:

<div align="left"><a title="Delivery" href="http://nuggetsranchracewayc.ipage.com/shop/content/1-delivery">Delivery</a>

<br /> <br />

<a title="Legal Notice" href="http://nuggetsranchracewayc.ipage.com/shop/content/2-legal-notice">Legal Notice</a>

<br /> <br />

<a title="Terms and conditions of use" href="http://nuggetsranchracewayc.ipage.com/shop/content/3-terms-and-conditions-of-use">Terms and conditions of use</a>

<br /> <br />

<a title="About us" href="http://nuggetsranchracewayc.ipage.com/shop/content/4-about-us">About us</a>

<br /> <br />

<a title="Secure payment" href="http://nuggetsranchracewayc.ipage.com/shop/content/5-secure-payment">Secure payment</a></div>

On the config I have these settings:

Name - Info

Title - Information

Content - Above HTML

Float - Float block to the left

Additional CSS classes - blank

Width - 20%

Margin - 10px

Padding - 10px

Ok so now I edited the prestaloveeasyfooter.css to get things just where I wanted and added the hover section. (same as above except for color)

Here is what it looks like:

I hope this helps.

What is the issue ???

Ok

1st I went on to add more info I added

icon-f.pngicon-t.png icon-g.png icon-lc.png

and it worked fine. Thin I added

hosting-badge-12.png

and it did not work so I delete the Blocks, But it still show up and would not delete the Blocks even when it says ok.gif The Block has been removed. and then I deleted "PrestaLove Easy Footer" and when I installed it again it showed the Blocks still.

If you can help Thanks

Nate

Edited by natebc (see edit history)

Yes I had the same issue I tried to put the newsletter block in the footer and it did not work so I tried to delete, it said block deleted but it still showed in the block edit area.

I tried to edit the block before I deleted it and the edit area would come up blank.

For me since I was testing I went to modules and clicked the reset, this removed all info and I started over.

I first clicked on each block that did work and copied the code and pasted it in a text file so when I started over all I had to do was copy and paste the code.

If you look at the Easy Footer post others have had this deleting issue with no post on how to fix.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/165066-free-prestashop-module-easy-footer/page__hl__easyfooter__st__40