Who can help me to work out the problem, Thank you!

Hi everyone,

i've installed followed by the five steps. and when i try to open the site, it gives me this error.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/home/vhosts/birthday.eu5.org/sample/themes/prestashop/header.tpl" on line 28 "<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="{$lang_iso}">" unknown tag "private_print_expression"' in /home/vhosts/birthday.eu5.org/sample/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:431 Stack trace: #0 /home/vhosts/birthday.eu5.org/sample/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(253): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unknown tag "pr...', 28) #1 /home/vhosts/birthday.eu5.org/sample/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2304): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTag('private_print_e...', Array, Array) #2 /home/vhosts/birthday.eu5.org/sample/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2812): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_r27() #3 /home/vhosts/birthday.eu5.org/sample/tools/smarty/sysplugins/sma in /home/vhosts/birthday.eu5.org/sample/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 431

Can anyboy tell me what is wrong please? I choose the basic installation without modules, and didn't change any settings, thank you!

It seems a smarty compatibility error. Open the Back office and under preferences change your smarty settings. For example, if it is currently on Smarty 2 then switch to smarty 3.

If that doesn't help, switch to the original Prestashop theme.

Regards.