NEED HELP ASAP..WILL PAY.. 4 minor issues with my Prestashop

JustChic

Hello ev1,

I am looking for someone to assist me ASAP because I am missing money because my customers can't checkout. The issues I am having are below. I have tried everything. I can't do this myself though I have fixed several other issues.

1. Shipping not showing up for customers to checkout. No shipping calculator from USPS not other shipping options to select. One customer was advised that "There are no carriers available that deliver to this address." THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM FOR ME

2. I am using art_fushia template and the permanent links at the top of the page are not where they should be. They are over to the far left side all jammed together.

3. Newsletter subscription box not showing up in front office even though I have it enabled and configured in the back office.

4. When using the strike out feature over the original price it adds tax to both original and sale prices. I would like for it to show the actual prices and only show shipping in the shopping cart when customer is ready to checkout.

My website is www.justchiconline.com.

Again, I need help ASAP as this is very confusing for me at this time.

Thank you,

E.J.