Error installing 1.4.8 version

Hi,

I have downloaded 3 times the last version available (1.4.8). I upload it decompressed in my remote site via filezilla.

But when I try to install prestashop, this message appears:

Warning: require_once(/usr/home/biviumcomunicacion.com/web/pruebas/tiendaviandas/install/../config/autoload.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/XXX.com/web/pruebas/shop/install/index.php on line 57

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/home/biviumcomunicacion.com/web/pruebas/tiendaviandas/install/../config/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear') in /usr/home/XXX.com/web/pruebas/shop/install/index.php on line 57

I have noticed that "config" folder doesn't exist....

So I'm installing 1.4.7 version.

Same here:

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/a2976462/public_html/config/config.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a2976462/public_html/index.php on line 28

I uploaded everything into my server but I get this error.

I also noticed that there is no /config folder.

I also now passing through the same mistake, thinking a new version 1.5without the 1.4 fix that if it is disrespectful to us as users, so I read on googleto find a good cms in store and payment modules require to work onsomething serious with my products and I get this error.

I hope it will be a prompt solution to think of other cms.

regards :huh:

It sounds like you are using spanish version of prestashop, that has a bug related:

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFI-5735

I have compared both zip files (spanish and english) and there are lots of missing files in spanish version (not only config files), so I guess the best is to use only english version during install (it ask for language installation and then you can select spanish).

Hope it helps,

Regards,

warper

Ok, I tried with the english version, but now I am getting another error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /home/one4one/public_html/index.php on line 29

This is what I have on line 29.

ControllerFactory::getController('IndexController')->run();

I am also having problems uploading this files to the server:

- tools/smarty/plugins/function.mailto.php

- tools/smarty_v2/plugins/function.mailto.php

This error appears for boths files:

Response: 150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for function.mailto.php

Response: 550 Virus Detected and Removed: HTMLeval(unescape.UNOFFICIAL

Any clue?

I had the php set for version 4, I set it again for php 5. Now I am getting the same error than when I install the spanish version:

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/one4one/public_html/config/autoload.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/opt/apache/lib/php:/tmp:/opt/ferozo/suspended.page:/opt/ferozo/etc/suspen:.) in /home/one4one/public_html/install/index.php on line 57

Warning: require_once(/home/one4one/public_html/config/autoload.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/one4one/public_html/install/index.php on line 57

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/one4one/public_html/install/../config/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php5-3/lib/php') in /home/one4one/public_html/install/index.php on line 57

I am using a temporary url: http://200.58.115.2/~one4one/

Well, these are other offtopic problems:

Check this post (in spanish) about virus problem:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/105253-no-se-transfiere-functionmailtophp-servidor-dice-que-es-virus/

This other:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /home/one4one/public_html/index.php on line 29

maybe is related to your problem uploading files. So first be sure all of them are upload correctly.

And about this:

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/one4one/public_html/config/autoload.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/opt/apache/lib/php:/tmp:/opt/ferozo/suspended.page:/opt/ferozo/etc/suspen:.) in /home/one4one/public_html/install/index.php on line 57

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/one4one/public_html/install/../config/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php5-3/lib/php') in /home/one4one/public_html/install/index.php on line 57

I am using a temporary url: http://200.58.115.2/~one4one/

looks like a problem with your allowed path, that not includes /home or /home/one4one/ or /home/one4one/public_html directory:

allowed path(s): (/opt/apache/lib/php:/tmp:/opt/ferozo/suspended.page:/opt/ferozo/etc/suspen:.)

No idea how to fix it in your user based hosting site, sorry.

Have luck :-)

Regards,

warper

Ok, thanks so much for helping warper. I upload it again but the complete zip file, and then unzip on the server. (My server use to not permit to uncompress, but I've just realize that now I'm able). So the problem with the mailto files was solved.

The permissions are ok, 755 for most of the files, but I believe that the problem may be related to the way I am accessing my server. As the dns were not updated yet, and I have to access through the ip, may be that is the reason.

This is the error, and look at the first url: .../install/../config/...

Notice the '..'

If I directly set the url on the line 57, it pass that line. I will wait for tomorrow that the dns should be updated, and I'll try again and let you know.

Thanks again.

You can trick your hosts file adding a line like this:

ip_number www.domain.com domain.com

For example:

200.58.115.2 www.pending_dns_domain.com pending_dns_domain.com

where "pending_dns_domain" should be replaced by your final domain name.

If you are on windows you can find the "hosts" file in this folder:

Windows Win7/Vista/XP = C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC

Windows 2K = C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC

and if you are on linux you can find "hosts" file here:

Linux = /etc/hosts

Edit this file with a notepad editor (plain text editor, not word or similar) and save the changes.

Then restart your webbrowser and try to surf your website. If you are not able to surf it then try to restarting machine, and if it does not runs then better remove the changes and left everythign in hosts file as before, and wait for DNS propagation :).

Regards,

warper

Thank you warper, this morning I turn on my pc a go directly to my domain, as the domain delegation was fast I could access and.. TADA.. I see the install screen, no more errors. Now the store is installed and everything seems to be on place! Thank you very much and I'll show you my store when I finish.