Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) (AWS)

Hello Prestashop Team,

I want to know thay any module available for Amazone s3 buket which store product image,video,sound file on amazone.if yes then please provide module name site name from where a get that module and please provide help for this. please rply asap. Thank you in advance.

• 5 months later...

Even, I need that. but could not find any.

One simple thing we can try is use media server feature:

1) Replicate all product and catalog images to S3, also all CSS files.

2) Hack into the Product and Category classes.. so that the do not emit Friendly URLs for images when media server is set.

(also, sync to S3 when new product images are added)

Edited by ankit94 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi i want to give a service like cloud drive , like amazon do.

I have unlimited space in my hosting on my site www.chaarly.com , and traffic too.

So i want to give for example 5 GB of free user , who register, and if they want more, sell space for example , 20 gb a year.

There are any module for that?

Hi, We provide Prestashop customization services. We can develop this feature as module. Let me know.

* Upload product and category images

* Images will be replicated to Amazon S3

* On the front end, product images will be served from S3 bucket or Cloud Front.

* Quick installation. Will be developed as module, quick and easy configuration.

Benefits:

• Fast loading of website: Amazon S3 is super fast. Offloading images from main server, reduces page load time.
  • Using cloud front: Browsers have limitation of 4 or 8 parallel connections. If you use CloudFront, you can provide more than on media servers and reduce page load times even further.

reach us at [email protected]

Hi, We provide Prestashop customization services. We can develop this feature as module. Let me know.

* Upload product and category images

* Images will be replicated to Amazon S3

* On the front end, product images will be served from S3 bucket or Cloud Front.

* Quick installation. Will be developed as module, quick and easy configuration.

Benefits:

• Fast loading of website: Amazon S3 is super fast. Offloading images from main server, reduces page load time.
  • Using cloud front: Browsers have limitation of 4 or 8 parallel connections. If you use CloudFront, you can provide more than on media servers and reduce page load times even further.

reach us at [email protected]

Why you need a new module when already such facility is inbuilt in Prestashop?

You just need to create a distribution in cloudfront with Amazon AWS and provide that address in the media server option in the Prestashop Performance tab. It is very simple option and work perfectly.

May be I am wrong, but -

* How do you sync S3 bucket with img folder contents? One time replication is not enough.

* When new products images are added, how to sync.

If anyone has achieved this, I would like to know how it is done. Please share.

• 2 years later...

Why you need a new module when already such facility is inbuilt in Prestashop?

You just need to create a distribution in cloudfront with Amazon AWS and provide that address in the media server option in the Prestashop Performance tab. It is very simple option and work perfectly.

Could you please describe a little more details on how it exactly works with the existing feature of Prestashop?v