New Site Features?

abdallah.cr7

Hi I want to ask some questions here:

My client have a magento site. He want to make this things in it:

1: build a full music section like mostlymusic.com on 1800eichlers.com with all the functions that mostlymusic.com have!

2: redesign the website 1800eichlers.com to a nicer and more advanced web site then its competitors eichlers.com, and artscroll.com

3; design categories home page and menu with pics like b&h photo with a drop down menu like eichlers.com.

4: have filter wizards done on some products

5: connect ftp to auto sync products from few other stores

and create easy upload csv files of products to site

6: i need the option on some products like books and more stuff that a customer could enter a personal message to be printed on a book in all type of fonts and shapes with hebrew keyboard option

example

some products i will sent you a pic of the fonts and colors and frames available and a customer should be able to choose and add the text that he wants printed

My Questions:

1. can i convert from Magento to prestashop?

2. If yes how?

3. Can the above things be in prestashop or i will something or any addon?

4. If i will need addons to complete it with the above features can please give me the addons links to complete it?

5. and give me better suggestions to built the site the client want? i love prestashop so it will be better to make it in it so please try to help me to make the features he want be done thanks!

Hope this things can be done with addons if yes i need them please!

1. Yes

2. Upload Prestashop package to the clients server add products.

3. Your going to need add-ons

4. http://addons.prestashop.com/en/ Here is the add-on shop take a look through and see if the module you require is there, otherwise search the forum and google for the specific modules you need.

5. Do not understand your question...you want people to make suggestions on how to build your clients site?

• Like 1

1. Yes

2. Upload Prestashop package to the clients server add products.

3. Your going to need add-ons

4. http://addons.prestashop.com/en/ Here is the add-on shop take a look through and see if the module you require is there, otherwise search the forum and google for the specific modules you need.

5. Do not understand your question...you want people to make suggestions on how to build your clients site?

Thanks Alot Of Your Reply!

I Am Not Very Old In Prestashop so please if u can give me the addons links that i can use them to get the features i want thanks!

Hope u can find them for as i searched alot but i didnt find or i didnt use a good key word!