Default categories

Hello everyone I do have a question with Meta Tags. My site is not live yet so I want to know what is best way to set up the meta tags.

It's a pet store do lets say I have the dog category and I am using my defaults as the next break down such as beds, collars, food, flea & tick

well the next categories is what I need to use or what's best to use in meta tags if I am using the categories above as the default.

lets say I've under the collars, harnesses & leashes category the next category broken down will only be collars.

I am using dog collars, dog harnesses, dog leashes under default

On the next where it's broken down to just a collar category what should I be using. I mean is it ok to put dog collars into this meta tags or should I use a strong keyword into this like pet supplies, pet products and pet food since it's not a default category.

I am just wanting to know what's best to use in that 3rd category meta tags? I am pretty much new to prestashop and never saw it live so I do not know what to expect with using this program. Any help will be much appreciated. I have attached some screen shots to show

Thank you

post-336607-0-99833100-1335887783_thumb.png

post-336607-0-82354600-1335887785_thumb.png

post-336607-0-94787700-1335887786_thumb.png

post-336607-0-03831500-1335887788_thumb.png