[SOLVED] How to withdraw funds from addons

How do we transfer funds from our Addons account to a bank account / paypal account?

Both details have been added to the admin.

The Debit column shows no button or link.

The last transaction is dated 30/03/12, so nearly a month has passed.

Tried contacting via contact form twice over this time, no response.

Anyone have any insights?

Would be a big help, Many thanks Dan,.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been updated now... however, can't believe the process of requesting money (and shear lack of feedback)... you have to send an inovoice via PDF upload!, then wait... A-g-a-i-n... I could dimiss this for a small enterprise, but a company which builds eCommerce systems!! wow, really wow - not a great way of building a loyal developer network!

Do you know how long it takes for Admin to pay these invoices?

Having already waited 45 days, further waiting is really annoying... if only the admin would respond to messages the uncertainty wouldn't be a problem.

• 4 weeks later...

I am also having same problem my funds is more than 1400 euro and can withdraw more than 100 euro. I have send twice pdf invoice before but I have not got any response email. Do any body know how long it would take when we send pdf invoice for the amount through bank wire. I have tried to contact from prestashop contact form but no any respone. I am not sure if contact form got error.

I issued a withdrawal 3 days ago, too.

However the "Get it now" button was still there and I wrote this issue to the Addons contact.

So far, no response at all.

Update: Almost after 10 minutes of sending this post, I received my payment. Thank you. However, the "GET IT NOW" button is still there with the allowed withdrawal amount stated.

Edited by Caglar (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...