Featured Home Products- adding title/text

Hey everyone, I need help figuring out how to add a title/text to show up above my featured products module on the home page. I have added a div and edited the tpl file in every way i could think of with absolutely no luck. Can anyone explain how i can achieve adding a title/text to this area? thanks in advance :)

I have yes but that only seems to put it in one place..which i could of course use for this particular area but there are other areas I would like to add a title before the module begins but cant seem to figure out how. am i mistaken in that that particular module can only be used in that location and only 1 time?

forgive my ignorance as this is my first time building a prestashop store. what is the easiest way to do that? most of the time when i try to transplant a hook for a module it will say i cant transplant it to that particular area. clearly i must me be doing something wrong, perhaps you can help me by explaining the process. i dont understand how to use the home text editor with different text being used in multiple locations.

Have you tried using the live edit function for positioning modules, it lets you move modules around by dragging them on your page, and then you can save the changes or discard them.

As for adding text to the homefeatured module, did you turn on force compile and turn off cache on your preferences >performance tab? Otherwise you will not see changes immediately.

post-10772-0-21917700-1335086458_thumb.jpg