Calendar, Reservations, And Rentals Intergration

I have been working on a calendar system to offer customers rentals of gear and to offer classes for various things and wanted to share my partially integrated solution.

The "Calendar" picture is the basic calendar when mouse over calendar displays current options for that day. Once a customer has selected a day the "rentals" picture displays what options we are offering for customers to make reservations for. The "reservations" picture then shows the booking form for what the customer has selected to make reservations for.

Originally I wanted to try and make a module for this system but need a little help with aspects of it, if anyone is interested please contact me. The script uses .PHP and also uses a database.

Thanks

post-149621-0-93880700-1334066733_thumb.jpg

post-149621-0-33396700-1334066751_thumb.jpg

post-149621-0-19185700-1334066765_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm a bit late to this party...however I may be embarking on this journey at any rate if you still looking for a programmer?  

Granted - I am new to PrestaShop and still learning, but I am not new to development in many languages (PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, etc...).  Of course zero experience with this template language and using PHP in an MVC manner...   !! So consider that my disclaimer :-)

I should also point out that if I can find a decently priced module that can handle Classroom/Training Events booking to my satisfaction... well then I wont have to spend my time doing that!!

- Dan

Edited by ddbloth (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

Not a programmer... I am a designer... so I would offer my help in that direction if needed... images, colors, theme design etc.

I am wondering about integrating Google Calendar... at least the availability...

From my prestashop I would love to be able to have someone schedule a tutoring session with me... off of my current google calendar availability...