Sign in to follow this  
eqcm

Latest moneybookers module installed, but no order registered in BO

I'm using prestashop 1.4.6.2 and the latest version of moneybookers module downloaded from addons.prestashop.com. When customers paid, no order registered in BO, but money received in moneybookers account.

I read some threads about this problem. Many people get it solved after installing the latest version of moneybookers module. But I still have this problem :(

Please help me on this. Thanks!

This seems to be a module fault as I have had it since day one. Hopefully prestashop will sort this out as its very poor!!

Regards

Gillian

Has anyone got a fix for this issue, to get a return URL to register a sale in the BO. I have prestashop 1.4.8.2 and moneybookers 1.6.3 and I dont know when an order has been made via moneybookers.

This is totally unacceptable for my customers and I and I need prestashop and moneybooker support urgently

Thanks

Pinkloveshy

Using the forum is not best for urgent support. I suggest you try the telephone number above or the Contact US form

I take it you succesfully activated the module with your secret word etc?

Yes all installed and secret word used and validated. Has anyone actually got to the bottom of why this module doesn't work correctly?

There must be hundreds of messages on the forum in respect to moneybooker interface issues.

I want to use moneybookers but its currently not fit for purpose and is letting me and my customers down.

Eager to hear from anyone who has solved the issue and can offer a true fix

Regards

Gillian

Moneybookers customer services are very poor because they reply mostly after 24 hours My email id not validated for three days I have launched this complain to moneybookers but I received mail after every 24 to 36 hours .I'm old customer.

this module is working correct only not order mail I received I reinstalled but after reinstalling I got this error message that account has not validated check your mail as per attached

post-31539-0-33246500-1360251579_thumb.jpg