Plaudits

I just wish to extend my thanks and appreciation to the Prestashop development team and users who are trying to make V1 a stable and bug free version.

I can only imagine some of the frustrations you guys (and ?gals) must feel when you logon and find more problems to be dealt with.

You certainly seem to be working very hard to resolve the issues raised and still be patient and courteous to some of us not so computer literate users.

Beers all round and thanks for your efforts, much appreciated.

Peter A  :) :) :) :) :)

;D

On behalf of the PrestaShop team, thank you very much for these kind words of encouragement.

We have not yet met the expectations that we ourselves have set for ourselves and that others have set for us.  Our goal is truly to create the best open-source e-Commerce solution on the market. We have a ways to go yet, but we really are trying.

To get there, we need to balance the continued development of our software with the nuts and bolts of running a business and making enough money to cover our overhead costs.  This is a challenge for any small company, and we are not immune to the pitfalls that all small companies face in this regard.

In other words, the delays that have plagued our development stem in large part from time taken away from our development schedule in order to provide services for our paying customers. After all, we have families to feed and rents to pay just like everyone else. ;)

So we thank you and the entire PrestaShop Community for your patience and for your continued faith and enthusiasm. Together, we will create an open-source e-Commerce solution worthy of all our expectations.