Customer Follow-Up Module Cancelled Carts

I installed and configured the Customer Follow-Up Module to send emails for cancelled carts and re-orders. After saving the changes, it still reads "Next process will send: 0 e-mails" for the cancelled carts. The re-order email is working correctly and shows that 1 email will be sent. Is there something I need to configure elsewhere in PrestaShop to get the cancelled cart emails working correctly?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Same here.. Did you find a solution to your problem? Mine says it will send out 2 email for abandoned carts, while I have had 100's of abandoned carts since my shop launch in may 2012.. Does it only take the abandoned sharts of the last days or something like that?

PLEASE HELP!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Cancelled Cart will only send to registered customers of your store. If they haven't registered (i.e. supplied an email address), there's no one to send to. I've had dozens of cancelled carts but no emails sent as they weren't registered members. Once a registered member abandons a cart, then it will show an email to be sent.

Not sure if this is the answer to your specific comment, but it's come up here numerous times so thought I would just clarify in case this does answer your situation.

Scott.

• 2 years later...

I've been testing this on my recent setup with a fake name, using all kinds of simulations.  I've run crons - both on my server and through the shop.  I've only gotten one email.  I'm wondering if the criteria for a cancelled order / abandoned cart.  Something isn't working and I'm trying to figure out why.