[Solved] Install error 0.9

Hi,

I just started with installing the new 0.9 version (fresh install) but it does not goes beyond step 3.

I get

-----

Error

One or more SQL errors have occurred

ajax error : error

-----

After the system check (which does not show by the way, i had to copy and past to text editor to read)

???

Any clues what to do?

Ronald.

Hi Hydra,

A little technical error was in the last posted archive (posted there is about 1 hour).

One file was missing in the archive posted tonight. Please download the new version.

Sorry for the troubles  ;)

Don't hesitate to contact us by the forum.

Thanks to Hydra !:)

------

Bonjour la communauté !

Une erreur s'est glissée dans la dernière mise à jour de PrestaShop 0.9. En effet, un répertoire était manquant (/install/xml).

Il vient d'être rajouté, veuillez donc télécharger à nouveau l'archive 0.9 sur le site officiel.

N'hésitez pas à nous communiquer vos impressions et vos problèmes, nous tenterons d' y réponde dans les plus brefs délais.

Un grand merci pour votre réactivité , à très bientôt !

No, this technique is incorrect.

By doing it this, you would not be installing the entire 0.9 version (SQL data + files) but only the files of the 0.9 version. The SQL data from the last installer (0.8.5.1) would be obsolete.

Please just download the new posted version.

----

Non cette technique ne fonctionnera pas correctement.

En agissant de la sorte, vous n'installerez pas vraiment la version 0.9 (données sql + fichiers) mais seulement les fichiers de la 0.9. Ainsi, les données SQL installées ne seront pas les bonnes (elle correspondront à la version 0.9).

Merci donc de simplement télécharger la dernière version.

A bientôt.