order table displaying incorrect in email after order

when a customer takes an order, the product rows are inserted in front of the header.

Maybe one of the template files got corrupted. I want to replace that file by an original one but not sure where to look (in my theme or modules...).

I'm using Prestashop 1.4.7. Site will be www.kreative-vielfalt.com but the is turned off because of this issue.

When looking at the html text of the screenshot below it shows that the productstands above the table containing the header:

<tr>

<td align="left"><tr style="background-color: #EBECEE;">

<td style="padding: 0.6em 0.4em;">ws001</td>

<td style="padding: 0.6em 0.4em;"><strong>Weihnachtsstern</strong></td>

<td style="padding: 0.6em 0.4em; text-align: right;">3,00 €</td>

<td style="padding: 0.6em 0.4em; text-align: center;">1</td>

<td style="padding: 0.6em 0.4em; text-align: right;">3,00 €</td>

</tr>

<table style="width: 100%; font-family: Verdana,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color: #374953;">

<!-- Title -->

<tbody>

<tr style="background-color: #b9babe; text-align: center;">

<th style="width: 15%; padding: 0.6em 0;">Artikelnr.</th> <th style="width: 35%; padding: 0.6em 0;">Produkt</th> <th style="width: 15%; padding: 0.6em 0;">Stückpreis</th> <th style="width: 15%; padding: 0.6em 0;">Menge</th> <th style="width: 20%; padding: 0.6em 0;">Gesamtpreis</th>

</tr>

<!-- Products -->

Any idea how I can find out what's wrong?

Thank you,

Walter

post-316591-0-65821100-1330691528_thumb.jpg

Hello, found out that there is an error in the german version of "..\modules\mailalerts\mails\de\new_order.html". I replaced it with the english version and put in the translations again. This is the mail that goes to the store. As the customer mail is also incorrect I will look for that one too.

• 1 year later...