Products do not appear on the invoice

Hello. I am using a translator because I am Spanish :-).
My problem with PrestaShop is as follows:

At first when making a request, the details of the products appeared on the bill for PrestaShop. Not now :-(. Just see the details in PayPal. And in the e-mail that is sent to the customer confirms the order.

The invoice that PrestaShop, and in the control panel appears everything except the details of the products they have purchased. In other words, products do not appear on the invoice PDF.

What is the cause? Can I manually add the products to the bill that makes PrestaShop?

Help and thanks!

José Luis from Spain :-)

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I believe I am having the same problem.

I placed an order, and it seemed to process fine ... except:

* in Back Office the invoice only shows shipping charges - no product info

* I finally was able to find what was ordered by finding the correct customer and shopping cart (BO | Customers | Carts); however, the cart does not show which size of each products was ordered (I had to figure it out based on the amount charged) - it also does not show an Item #.

I'm hoping someone will be able to help with this ... it is a biggie!

Thanks

* I finally was able to find what was ordered by finding the correct customer and shopping cart (BO | Customers | Carts); however, the cart does not show which size of each products was ordered (I had to figure it out based on the amount charged) - it also does not show an Item #.

Thanks

Thanks

Hi

Do not see it because it depends on order status on the order status, go according to your order status update will be appearing on your delivery note, then the invoice and the goods once you have made ​​the payment as agreed.

It is an eyelash above customer information in orders.

M.

Hi

Do not see it because it depends on order status on the order status, go according to your order status update will be appearing on your delivery note, then the invoice and the goods once you have made ​​the payment as agreed.

It is an eyelash above customer information in orders.

M.

Hi

Thanks for responding.

I am not sure exactly what you are saying, but ...

On the Orders tab, I click on View beside the customer and the order in question. Above the Customer Information, it displays the date and time and "Payment accepted".

The customer received 2 emails: a payment accepted, and an order confirmation (which has products listed, but not the size of those products or the tax amount.

I hope this helps to explain my situation better.

Thanks again!

The problem is setup, you have to add taxes when you set up and then transport the product, you've reviewed? and order is still need to configure each state because what comes by default is not entirely correct.

and had the same problem with those changes got me

issued the invoice and delivery note right.

hopefully serve you

:)

I have the tax configured for my state.

The tax is added to the total just before the customer is transferred to PayPal to make payment.

I had set PayPal to not calculate the tax or shipping itself, but for some reason PayPal's total is $.01 off from the total indicated by PrestaShop.

My most pressing question at this point are:

1) How do I know what products to have shipped to the customer after they have completed their transaction?

2) How do I know how much sales tax to send the state after it has been collected from the customer?

Thanks for your time! I appreciate the help.