A New Site in US need advice on Payment solution

Hello there ! For many years I was uneasy starting online web site because I have physical store in New York City and after my new employee poined me to Prestashop and I managed to install it in matter of minutes I decided to give it a try and it really looks straight forward exept one.... well two things but I already figured one out myself. I have a question on Payment system. Yes there are PayPal and Google checkout but what I am interested is in something what I have in my store already a direct link between my bank and clients credit card. I have a terminal that supported by Chase Paymentech and I would like to know is it possible for me to use same chase account on my Prestashop. Now if answer is no then is there a module for US based service, bank and operator not Europe based. Because I see a lot of them in list but all of them are for Europe. So my question is this. What do I need to do to get my current Chase account tied to Prestashop OR possibly some other US Bank (I'll open new account).

Thank you.

P.S.

I'll see you guys March 20 !

Have you considered using Authorize.net as your online merchant provider? I ask this because Prestashop has an Authorize.net module included in the default installation. All you would need is an Authorize.net account which you connect to your bank account. It is really easy to set up.

Just a thought!

I'll be there on March 20th at Barcamp....It would be nice to meet you!

Marty Shue