Custom Product Builder/Preview

babyewok

I have a client for whom I am building a Prestashop powered ecommerce site. They require a visual product bulder for integration into the site and I am looking to outsource this to a freelancer.

The item is a customisable box. There will be two categories which will each hold a numer of designs. Each of these designs (eg flower) will be available in two or three colours. On choosing the design (which has a fixed position on the product), the user can then enter a name (up to 8 letters). There is only one font available and in one size. The text position is again fixed. The text can be in one of three specific colours or a combination of those colours (for example alternating colours).

The product builder must be intergated into Prestashop so that after customising the product, the correct details are sent to the cart so that the order can be processed. The builder must also be easy to up date with new designs or combinations - even better if this part can be fully integrated with the Prestashop product set up, i.e. pullling possible combinations from the Prestashop database as set up in the Back Office. However, although this level of integration would be nice, it is not a required feature.

Since the only one font is available, and in one size, I would even be happy having to upload images of each letter rather than having actual text if that makes any difference at all!

It would be preferrable if this product builder could be in jquery or some other 'non flash' programming, although flash is not to be ruled out completely if a feasible solution is offered.

Obviously I am more than happy to pay the rigth price if a suitable solution can be offered. I look forward to hearing from someone.

• 1 year later...