Prestashop 1.5 Beta 3 available

Hi guys :) Looking forward to test the beta 3, but as far as I recall, you said that the RC will come out during first half of February.

I assume that it wont come out right now, but can you point another aproximate release time?

Thank you very much !

Guys, really, when should we expect the 1.5 rc ? Since you're almost done, I guess it wont be so hard to point approximate realease time with accuracy of 2 weeks for example...

Please, just officialy say something like it will come out end of march(or april if thats how you see it..), so people can make some plans(and explain them to their clients, as in my case...) and if it come earlier, everybody will be even happier...

When you post so much new awesome futures that everybody wants, you must feel obligated to give a release time.

This is a ecommerce platform, so its all about business, so its all about money.

When it comes to money, people and businesses need to be able to plan and predict.

I know that you may think its not your problem, but when youre the leading ecommerce platform, actually it becomes your problem too. Hope you understand what I mean.

Wish you all the best, and dont rush take your time to make it perfect, just give more clearance :)

• Like 1

Guys, really, when should we expect the 1.5 rc ? Since you're almost done, I guess it wont be so hard to point approximate realease time with accuracy of 2 weeks for example...

Please, just officialy say something like it will come out end of march(or april if thats how you see it..), so people can make some plans(and explain them to their clients, as in my case...) and if it come earlier, everybody will be even happier...

When you post so much new awesome futures that everybody wants, you must feel obligated to give a release time.

This is a ecommerce platform, so its all about business, so its all about money.

When it comes to money, people and businesses need to be able to plan and predict.

I know that you may think its not your problem, but when youre the leading ecommerce platform, actually it becomes your problem too. Hope you understand what I mean.

Wish you all the best, and dont rush take your time to make it perfect, just give more clearance :)

I agree with Snade. Very well put. Now, nobody revised the february prediction for version 1.5 so we believe it will be available in the next few days.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

First of thanks for the good work it looks very promising,

I installed it on XAMPP without any issue, but when I tried it on my server I could not get it to install at all.

first is gave a remark on the log folder not being writable, so I changed it and then it gave a 500 error.

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Hopefully this helps, if you need more info just let me know.

The server has php version 5.2.17

Hello, great multishop. I have got a problem with adding language. First I add the translation and after that I add the language, but it doesnt seem to recognize the nl iso code. It keeps an searching...... Although the language is made.....

Thanks,

Frenk!

Hello, great multishop. I have got a problem with adding language. First I add the translation and after that I add the language, but it doesnt seem to recognize the nl iso code. It keeps an searching...... Although the language is made.....

Thanks,

Frenk!

Hello,

I installed the beta3 version, and the language is installed, but it keeps on searching, although the language is available to see......

Can the Multistore go live allready or does it need more updates....

Thanks

Frenk!

Im curious if my presta 1.4 theme will be compatible with 1.5 or can be made compatible with some little modifications? Please somebody tell me if there is much difference between 1.4 and 1.5?

Im just wondering how much work it would be to update from 1.4 to 1.5? Also is the database structure of 1.5 much different than in 1.4?

many thanks

Carl,

I have managed to solve this by installing the SVN, 0.8 version.

I get the following errors:

Notice: Undefined index: shop_context in /home/htdocs/cache/smarty/compile/5df1d71939e5333941feb377ae0a5473c83f782a.file.header.tpl.php on line 379 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/htdocs/cache/smarty/compile/5df1d71939e5333941feb377ae0a5473c83f782a.file.header.tpl.php on line 379

Notice: Undefined index: shop_context in /home/htdocs/cache/smarty/compile/5df1d71939e5333941feb377ae0a5473c83f782a.file.header.tpl.php on line 381 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/htdocs/cache/smarty/compile/5df1d71939e5333941feb377ae0a5473c83f782a.file.header.tpl.php on line 381 Notice: Undefined index: shop_context in /home/htdocs/cache/smarty/compile/5df1d71939e5333941feb377ae0a5473c83f782a.file.header.tpl.php on line 385 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/htdocs/cache/smarty/compile/5df1d71939e5333941feb377ae0a5473c83f782a.file.header.tpl.php on line 385

Both in the top of my screen in the Admin panel.

It is generated automaticaly upon activation of the URL rewriting.

I see so, I also didn't had mod_rewrite installed on this testserver.

Maybe it's wise to add some text about the generation of the file ?

I see so, I also didn't had mod_rewrite installed on this testserver.

Maybe it's wise to add some text about the generation of the file ?

Below the activation, it is marked: "Activate this option if your server allows URL rewriting (recommended)."...

• 9 months later...

error

Warning: require(D:\hosting\10241162\html/config/config.inc.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in D:\hosting\10241162\html\index.php on line 27

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'D:\hosting\10241162\html/config/config.inc.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in D:\hosting\10241162\html\index.php on line 27

error

Warning: require(D:\hosting\10241162\html/config/config.inc.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in D:\hosting\10241162\html\index.php on line 27

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'D:\hosting\10241162\html/config/config.inc.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in D:\hosting\10241162\html\index.php on line 27

Warning: require_once(D:\hosting\10241162\html/config/defines.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied inD:\hosting\10241162\html\install\init.php on line 50

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'D:\hosting\10241162\html/config/defines.inc.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') inD:\hosting\10241162\html\install\init.php on line 50