Need Serious help on my-accounts customization

Hey guys I need someserious help. I have been trying everything but it just keeps messing up!

Okay the my-accounts.php page is plain and looks very un-proffesional, I am looking for a way to change this (Different layout, Style). So far no luck and just keeps leading to dead ends. Are there any Modules that can compliment this?? If not Would someone point me in the right direction, Can this be done? and how?

Heres what it looks like now.

Someone please help!

post-312097-0-57525500-1328483985_thumb.png

Not sure what you are looking for but I also canged the layout and added my Manufarcturers logos just to take up space.

I also removed the words My Account and changed the heading to Welcome To Your Account.

I may change in the future as I am building my shop now and this was just to have something there.

These changes were all made in my-account.tpl

(pic deleted see other post)

• Like 1

Here is an update to my accounts page.

I added a contact link & made logos smaller.

Had to create a My alerts link as the original is a hook and would not line up across page with contact.

Moved all links to right for a more centered look.

Deleted see new post

post-310220-0-48558400-1328563903_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thankyou your a real help! And yeah it looks great. I was really wanting the effect of like the Manufacturers Page layout with the block formatting, Obviously that or just images that are linked in the same way. If you know what I mean?

About the force compile sometimes when I edit a .tpl file I see no changes in my actual store? Is that something I just have to play around with and hope for the best or should it do as I say? :L

Anyway ill have a look into what I can do, and get back soon if I need more help, the image I uploaded is the kind of style im wanting.

Thankyou,

ASH

post-312097-0-41905000-1328567376_thumb.png

Hi:

I have updated my accounts page with your suggetion of having it look more like the manufacturer list.

The code is alot simpler as I did not think of editing the css file in my original layout.

If anybody wants this leave a note and I will upload the tpl, css and images.

post-310220-0-06217700-1328638500_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a zip file containing the tpl, css and image files needed.

You will need to create a folder named account in your ...themes/prestashop/img folder.

So inside the image folder you should now have 3 folders as below.

account

icon

jquery

Replace your myaccount.tpl and myaccount.css files with the ones in the zip and place the image files in the folder you created.

Thats All.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Here is a zip file containing the tpl, css and image files needed.

You will need to create a folder named account in your ...themes/prestashop/img folder.

So inside the image folder you should now have 3 folders as below.

account

icon

jquery

Replace your myaccount.tpl and myaccount.css files with the ones in the zip and place the image files in the folder you created.

Thats All.

Can i have the attachments to check more