Store Hours

First I would like to say I have given up on the store locator as I can not get it to show my store icon or find the store through the locator,

I have it configured correctly with coordinates and address bet still nothing.

So now I Am using the simplified store with just the address and hours, but the page will not show the hours, did not show hours with locator either.

Does anyone have a cure for this as I would like to use one of them.

Thanks in advance.

Yes the store hours show on the page. I have to ask the dumb questions: Have you gone into each store and added the store hours to the store you are searching on? Do you have your Force Compile ON and your Cache OFF as it should be? I don't see why it wouldn't show the store hours if everything above is correct. The theming is really simple on the store info.

Yes I have the hours added, I only have 1 Store not sure what you mean by each store.

I always force compile when I make changes.

No matter what the hours do not show, I even downloaded new files using the SVN and no change.

post-310220-0-30832800-1328573118_thumb.jpg

post-310220-0-97124400-1328573130_thumb.jpg

• 10 months later...

I have exactly the same issue. In regards to the locator not working; mine was template related. I just copied the Default theme stores.tpl over the top of my theme/stores.tpl and that fixed the locator not working - albeit with some css issues (easily fixed) but I have been pulling my hair out all bloody day trying to get the stupid hours to display and to no avail. It's not css display-related (I've checked that) and I am at a loss - as I am with this forum offering any advice. Lately it is a complete waste of time it seams.

Anyway, in the (very) slim chance that ANYONE knows what is happening with store hours (seems to be impacting quite a few people - oh, and I'm on 1.5.2.0 by the way); any advice or help would be greatly appreciated as this is a mandatory requirement for the customer who's store I am building.

Cheers,

Scott.