How to enable a product features tab

My shop uses PS 1.4.6.2

Scroll down page to details / Comments tabs - I would simply like to enable a third tab called "product features", but cannot find how to do this. Viewing the underlying HTML, it appears to be called "datasheet" or "product features". How can I enable this feature?

Much appreciated.

Hi,

did you add 'features' to products? If you do this in BO 'data sheet' tab should appear.

Thanks sebkos.

While on the subject, it appears that my tabs are not working (add comments, expand and collapse shopping cart, e,t,c,) I have a feeling that this is an Ajax issue. Do you have any idea.

Thanks again.

Hi again,

now I see what you mean. I've looked at your site and all js files are loading correctly, but I suppose one file causes conflict it.jeyjoo.com/avc/script/jscript.js. Disable this file, check again and let me know.

Spot on. Thanks so much.

I had a js slideshow in the file causing conflict. I removed just the slideshow and all works fine. Suppose I will have to rename all the functions in the slideshow with some strange character prefix. to avoid conflict. May I ask how you solved the problem?

Nice to hear that. As I said everything was loaded correctly so I start to block separate js files and refresh your site. By the way, is it production site? If so, look at category block (+ icons are little hidden), English language descriptions are missing and some of them are white colour on white background.

Hope it helps.

Nice to hear that. As I said everything was loaded correctly so I start to block separate js files and refresh your site. By the way, is it production site? If so, look at category block (+ icons are little hidden), English language descriptions are missing and some of them are white colour on white background.

Hope it helps.

Yes... production site, and english translations will be done at the end. Thanks again

Hope it helps.

Actually, I have added to the slideshow to the homepage only - http://it.jeyjoo.com/avc/prestashop/it/. I changed names of most of the javascript variables in the conflicting file (adding an x infront), and there is still a problem. In your experience, do you have any ideas - I think it maybe to do with the a javascript onload/Ajax issue, but not sure.

Hi again,

I've just visited your site and everything seems to be OK. Tabs on product page, adding product to cart and slider on homepage work fine. What problems did you notice?

The slideshow (and conflicting javascipt file) are only called from the homepage - so problem is only on homepage. I removed collapsable left hook category module, so only problem left if the collapsable cart, which wont collapse.