SOLVED:Authentication error: country ID required version: 1.4.5.1

D-Zs

Hello

I am currently building a webshop at: www.cyklerogfritid.dk but I am experiencing problems with the authentication.tpl

// <![CDATA[

idSelectedCountry = {if isset($smarty.post.id_state)}{$smarty.post.id_state|intval}{else}false{/if};

valueDni = {if isset($smarty.post.dni) && $smarty.post.dni}{$smarty.post.dni}{else}false{/if};

countries = new Array();

countriesNeedIDNumber = new Array();

{foreach from=$countries item='country'}

{if isset($country.states)}

countries[{$country.id_country|intval}] = new Array();

{foreach from=$country.states item='state' name='states'}

countries[{$country.id_country|intval}]['{$state.id_state|intval}'] = '{$state.name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}';

{/foreach}

{/if}

{if $country.need_identification_number}

countriesNeedIDNumber.push({$country.id_country|intval});

{/if}

{/foreach}

//]]>

I get a syntax error in the first line which I guess is causing the error: id_country is required. I have disabled every country with the exception of Denmark.

I cannot see the drop down menu for country select when using the quick payment option. If I try to create a new account, I can see the country drop down menu, however, I get another error telling me that an alias is required.

Can anyone help with this? let me know if you need more info.

Thanks in advance.

Mine also showed a default carrier as soon as I edited carrier and resaved all worked fine.

My issue was a little diff as when I went to create new account there was no state and drop list for Country was empty.

When I went to edit what looked like my default carrier it was set to Europe im in US.

What I did in the end was delete all carriers (1) and entered again from there all was fine State field was back and drop list showed Countries.

This may not be your issue just thought I would share my experience.

Try this here is the latest copy of authentication.tpl from Prestashops SVN change the name back to .tpl the forum will not let me uplaod a .tpl file.

authentication.php

Ah okay I see. I have deleted all the regions and created a new one called Denmark and also deleted all states etc. I still havent deactivated all the other countries though, because it takes a long time to uncheck the box in every single country.

I will try to replace the authentication.tpl file. I guess it shouldnt cause any problems?

• 1 year later...