Horizontal Menu Question

I need to create a menu with a dropdown to another horizontal menu. In other words when a user clicks on a link at the top then another row of buttons will show up.. ie.. click on Jewelry and a row of Jewelry items will show up.

Then a user will hover over the links in the horizontal row and pick what they want. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated? I am new to Prestashop. Couldn't I just do that with css possibly?

If you know of a module that does this that would be great.

Thanks for you help

There are some modules that can do horizontal menu in your PrestaShop shop, but you need still to take care of the design of drop down menu as it depends on your custom theme. You are right - you need some CSS knowledge for this. Try looking trough forum and use Google for this problem. I have found couple solutions to your problem.

Here is the first result from Google: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/13193-modulehorizontal-categories-css-drop-down-menu/

Thanks a bunch for the suggestion. I have a lot of CSS knowledge but before spending time on it I wanted to at least get some feedback so I don't waste my time when there may be a module that fits my needs. I will do some research and move forward with a solution.