ESSEX DOG SUPPLIES - New website approval and suggestions please!

Please take a look at my website; http://www.essexdogsupplies.co.uk

I'm relatively new to PrestaShop and I'm still playing with modules and other bits 'n' bobs. Have a look, see what you think and let me know your thoughts as to where I could make improvements, add or remove stuff etc. We don't have many products on our site yet as we are a very new company and have limited start up funds but are doing our best.

Thanks for looking.

The EDS Team!

Just in the home content you have spelt Dogs 'DOgs', liking you logo a lot and the image work you have implemented a little let down by using the default theme as its not very pet friendly if that makes sense. I would possibly consider a new theme before more buying more products as I feel you would be more likely to sell your products with a nice fun loving theme!

Good luck!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If you know how to work with css property, you must open global.css and product.css from your theme folder and then you can change every thing you want B) .

To see what you need to change just use live edit, with firebug in firefox or just press f12 in chrome .

• 1 month later...

Please take a look at my website; http://www.essexdogsupplies.co.uk

I'm relatively new to PrestaShop and I'm still playing with modules and other bits 'n' bobs. Have a look, see what you think and let me know your thoughts as to where I could make improvements, add or remove stuff etc. We don't have many products on our site yet as we are a very new company and have limited start up funds but are doing our best.

Thanks for looking.

The EDS Team!

I'd get rid of the cookie compliance statement at the start, there is no legal requirement for you to put it that obtrusively. As cookies are necessary for the service you are providing you need only provide a notice via a link, or during account set-up. Same even if you are using analytics. The ICO made a huge backtrack at the 11th hour before enforcement cam into effect. Don't shoot yourself in the foot.