Free way to change prices on many products?

Helloooo again people.

Is there possibly any "free" program, module, addon or anything I could use to bulk/mass or via list change prices of products in Prestashop?

My prices change each month and going through each product to change a price is becoming a bit tedious.

It would be much easier if I could see all the products in a ordered list and change it then (showing me the supplier code and product name etc).

I hope I am not asking for too much.

I can't change the pricing by percentage either, since I need to edit the price of each individual product I sell, but as I say, going back and forth into each product on my slow internet connection is anything but fun.

Thank you for any tips or advice,

Give this a try its a Mass Update Module that list all products, prices and weight, you can edit and update all products without going to each one individually. Exactly what you are looking for,

I installed and seems to work great.

http://www.prestasho...-update-module/

Thank you so much, I appreciate it.

It would have been great to see all prices (pre-tax, tax and sales price, including supplier code etc.) but this makes life easier already.

I sincerely appreciate it.

Thank you.

• 3 years later...

Helloooo again people.

Is there possibly any "free" program, module, addon or anything I could use to bulk/mass or via list change prices of products in Prestashop?

My prices change each month and going through each product to change a price is becoming a bit tedious.

It would be much easier if I could see all the products in a ordered list and change it then (showing me the supplier code and product name etc).

I hope I am not asking for too much.

I can't change the pricing by percentage either, since I need to edit the price of each individual product I sell, but as I say, going back and forth into each product on my slow internet connection is anything but fun.

Thank you for any tips or advice,

This module is compatible with Prestashop 1.6, but it is not free:

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/bulk-update-prestashop-modules/20511-fast-price-adjustment-to-inflation-rates.html

Regards...