Customizable field pricing issue and text deleted from cart still showing

I'm wondering if anyone else has the same issue and knows of a workaround....

I have multiple attributes on one item with a customizable field.

First off, I have a "Sub-Total" Issue. I make the inital product for $20.00. I proceed to save the customizable text field and then proceed to add the applicable item to to the cart. When I checkout, it will say $19.00 for the item and no price is attached to the customizable field and the total says $20.00. It's the $19.00 subtota I am concerned there will be some confusion on. I have no tax associated with my cart at the moment, so it should be dollar for dollar.

Also, When someone checks out one item and chooses their attributes and adds to cart, I want them to be able to go back in case of a mistake, they change their mind, or they want a duplicate of the same item with different attributes but even when you remove everything out of your cart, and the person puts in the same text on the Front Office Customizable field (such as a name of a person) it brings up the old attributes along with the new corrected item and there is now 2 items in the cart instead of the one. Basically, a cache type issue if you type in the same name you had in their previously, however, it's not a browser issue as I've deleted mine clean and it still has the same problem.

I assume though that one you "delete items from cart" that it should be removed for good? Is there something I'm missing? Hope this makes sense!

• 1 year later...