PS 1.4.6.2 install problems [solved]

Hi all,

I already have a prestashop up and running on Streamline.net, but now i'm trying to install on GoDaddy with no luck.

The installation process goes all the way to the section where you enter the shop name and other things but wont go any further.

If I rename the admin folder and remove the install folder and then go to the front office and the website is there, when I try to go to the back office I cant.

Anyone with any suggestions?

Andy

Hi Carl,

Not quite sure how to use firebug..

I've tried to re install again on firefox and firebug running. When I get to the stage where it gets stuck at I look at the error tab on firebug but there's nothing showing on there. Am I doing something wrong?

Andy

I've clicked on the all tab and there were a few errors there.

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught exception 'Swift_ConnectionException' with message 'Sending failed using mail() as PHP's default mail() function returned boolean FALSE.' in /home/content/51/8664851/html/tekshop/tools/swift/Swift/Plugin/MailSend.php:166

Stack trace:

#0 /home/content/51/8664851/html/tekshop/tools/swift/Swift/Plugin/MailSend.php(146): Swift_Plugin_MailSend->doMail('info@cameratek....', 'Tek Shop - Cong...', '<!DOCTYPE html ...', Object(Swift_Message_Headers), '-oi -f no-reply...')

#1 /home/content/51/8664851/html/tekshop/tools/swift/Swift.php(171): Swift_Plugin_MailSend->sendPerformed(Object(Swift_Events_SendEvent))

#2 /home/content/51/8664851/html/tekshop/tools/swift/Swift.php(462): Swift->notifyListeners(Object(Swift_Events_SendEvent), 'SendListener')

#3 /home/content/51/8664851/html/tekshop/install/classes/ToolsInstall.php(132): Swift->send(Object(Swift_Message), 'info@cameratek....', '[email protected]...')

#4 /home/content/51/8664851/html/tekshop/install/xml/checkShopInfos.php(177): ToolsInstall::sendMail(false, 's in <b>/home/content/51/8664851/html/tekshop/tools/swift/Swift/Plugin/MailSend.php</b> on line <b>166</b><br />