Please test & feedback my shop

teh.

:) i have more that 1000 produscts.. so i tryed to some of them on the front page.. block categories are so long be cose if i set a short one ( hide subcategories) more of products are not seen.. . Thank you for you replay and you opinion. wbr

Hi,

My constructive opinion is:

1- Too much information on homepage, is very exhausting for anyone to see and can quickly get out of your shop

2- Man, you have ALL prestashop modules installed :D Don't do that, the information in the right column run over each other

3- Why do you have to modules one on the left column with live help, and another one on the right column with technical support and live help also?

4- wish list, user online, links or Etichete, man my eyes are tired :D

I coul'd say more, but what I think you should do is, simplify simplify simplify the Homepage.

Wish you the best of luck,

Regards

• Like 1

Hi,

You have one category saying:

STATII RADIO CB

then the products:

STATII RADIO CB BYTREX

STATII RADIO CB COBRA

STATII RADIO CB DANITA

Why no to try to replace the name of the product bby only: Bytrex, cobra, danita etc... and delete the name of the category on the product? You can put this name as a keyword on the product page, and you will save a lot of space on the category block.

Personaly, I don't like the user online module and your Etichete module, you don't need that, in my opinion.

And you can do another thing, see if you like :)

With this you can remove the shot description on your home feature products saving much more space and giving you another "face" to your homepage.

Try and see if you like, if you don't like, just reverse the process.

Best Regards

• Like 1