upgrade to v1.4.6.2 has some errors

I manually upgrade from v1.4.5.1 to v1.4.6.2 on the top of the website,

when I tried to log out, I got error:

"

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: Operation not permitted in /home/wwwroot/199.180.250.121-lyramill.com/classes/Tools.php on line 1696

"

and That also appears when I tried to do some other things that I did not remember exactly.

I already "chmod 777" or "chmod -R 777" the corresponding folders according to prestashop permission requirement on upgrading.

Please help~~!

Thanks!

Oh forgot to paste another fetal error.

on back office->modules, there is a new "my account" tag shows up that I don't know if that is new feature or due to some error it is there. click on that "my account", I have:

"

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Plugin tag "dateFormat" already registered' in /space/www/www.prestastore.com/data/htdocs/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_register.php:34 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Smarty_Internal_Register->registerPlugin('function', 'dateFormat', Array) #1 /space/www/www.prestastore.com/data/htdocs/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php(776): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #2 [internal function]: Smarty->__call('registerPlugin', Array) #3 [internal function]: Smarty->registerPlugin('function', 'dateFormat', Array) #4 /space/www/www.prestastore.com/data/htdocs/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_wrapper.php(77): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /space/www/www.prestastore.com/data/htdocs/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php(766): Smarty_Internal_Wrapper->convert('register_functi...', Array) #6 /space/www/www.prestastore.com/data/htdocs/iframe/myaccount.php(6): Smarty->__call('register_functi...', Array) #7 /space/www/www.prestastore.com/data/htdocs/iframe/myaccount.p in/space/www/www.prestastore.com/data/htdocs/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_register.php on line 34

"

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Same error as colorsofwind after an upgrade to 1.4.7.

Blank page for both frontend and backoffice, so I changed "display_errors" to "on" in config.ini.php to see the error message :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Plugin "convertAndFormatPrice" not callable' in /homez.34/dficreat/www/prestashop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_register.php:36 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Smarty_Internal_Register->registerPlugin('modifier', 'convertAndForma...', Array) #1 /homez.34/dficreat/www/prestashop/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php(776): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #2 /homez.34/dficreat/www/prestashop/config/smarty.config.inc.php(212): Smarty->__call('registerPlugin', Array) #3 /homez.34/dficreat/www/prestashop/config/smarty.config.inc.php(212): Smarty->registerPlugin('modifier', 'convertAndForma...', Array) #4 /homez.34/dficreat/www/prestashop/config/smarty.config.inc.php(82): smartyRegisterFunction(Object(Smarty), 'modifier', 'convertAndForma...', Array) #5 /homez.34/dficreat/www/prestashop/config/config.inc.php(134): require_once('/homez.34/dficr...') #6 /homez.34/dficreat/www/prestashop/index.php(28): require('/homez.34/dficr...') #7 {main} thrown in /homez.34/dficreat/www/prestashop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_register.php on line 36

The "smarty" tool seems to be involved, I'll take a look at it.

I saw that there is a "smarty_v2" in the Tools folder, but I don't know what to do for the store to use it...

All advices are welcome !

---

edit : config/smartyconfig.ini.php seems to test smarty_v2 first, then smarty if the v2 failed.

Have to look somewere else...

---

edit 2 : not the same error, after a closer look : colorsofwind have a "dateFormat" issue, mine is a "convertAndFormatPrice" issue.

I'll create a new topic...