Email related questions

Hello all,

1. How is it possible to edit 'subjects' in emails sent from shop.
Now it is in form: '[shopname]OrderStatus' and it always recognises it as spam.

In Order -- Order statuses -- i have tryed to edit Payment accepted and Order confirmation.

When someone makes an order he gets original: '[shopname]Order confirmation' instead of '[shopname]ORDER test' (since i translated Order confirmation to order test (and yes, i kept order-conf template and no icon).
But when i translated (better renamed) 'Payment accepted' to 'Payment OK' it works.

How to repair this to show my renamings? Should i revert everything to original (and which files to overwrite?).

2. In some messages like Order confirmation i have different encoding than in Payment accepted. well, at least i think so, becouse in one message this letter Ž shows ok, in other - NOT. I just tried adding some content to email HTML and TXT files.

Regards in advance!!
WODP

• 1 year later...

I have the same problem! In the "Subject" field it shows shop's name i.e. [shop name] Your new password, [shop name] xyz, etc. How can we remove the shop name from appearing in subject field.

Also, when I click on the "Email" from Prefrence > Email, it does not show anything below it. It worked fine in my previous installation.

Thanks in advance.

Change line 93 of classes/Mail.php from:

$message = new Swift_Message('['.Configuration::get('PS_SHOP_NAME').'] '.((is_array($_LANGMAIL) AND key_exists($subject, $_LANGMAIL)) ? $_LANGMAIL[$subject] : $subject));

to:

$message = new Swift_Message(/*'['.Configuration::get('PS_SHOP_NAME').'] '.*/((is_array($_LANGMAIL) AND key_exists($subject, $_LANGMAIL)) ? $_LANGMAIL[$subject] : $subject));