Remove vouchers

Hello, i have a question.
How to remove My vouchers from side block.
I have successfully removed them from 'My Account' with modifying my-account.tpl, but don't know which file to modify to remove it from side block. It points to discounts.php?

Picture is attached. It's small, but i hope you know what i mean.

On my testing prestashop im running also rewarding module (you get points for buys).Will modification affect it's sense?

Thank you for suggestions!
WODP

5599_zmpi4IYcxdMl07RLRn6T_t

simply mod blockmyaccount.tpl under the "blockmyaccount" folder. ;)

update: there's a connection between voucher and referral program. if the voucher is disable, customers do not need to generate the voucher from the reward points. anyway you certainly could define what things will be used for rewarding when they get enough points. but it probably get complicated. well, my idea.

Yeah, i was thinking on this. For now, i'll just hide My vouchers becouse sometimes it shows strange things, but on other hand need to run it for the thing you said - reward points :)

It would be great to have same point collecting but possibility to change them for some things.
Example:

You get 20 points - and then you have some things:
T-shirt for 10 points
Calculator for 20 points
DVD player for 50 points....

... and you have ability to change points for rewards. You can select 2 shirts in exchange for 20 points etc....

Unfortunately i'm not good in this. I can suggest, test and help, but can't develop it.

Thanks for tip, i forgot it's tab on the right and didn't search in modules.
Now i know what to do.

Be well,
WODP

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...