Configure Module returns Successfully Uninstalled

Hi, I've just installed the latest version and when I click "configure module" in any module it returns the "successfully uninstalled" message without accessing configuration. The only way I can fond into configuration is the click "reset" first every time the click "configure" and I'm in. Trouble with that is some complex module settings get lost and I have to start all over. Is anyone else having this problem? Any way to fix please?

Thanks.

Hi, I've just installed the latest version and when I click "configure module" in any module it returns the "successfully uninstalled" message without accessing configuration. The only way I can fond into configuration is the click "reset" first every time the click "configure" and I'm in. Trouble with that is some complex module settings get lost and I have to start all over. Is anyone else having this problem? Any way to fix please?

Thanks.

I have the same problem after AutoUpgrade from 1.4.4.0 to 1.4.5.1 (which actually went quite smoothly). However, configuring modules has now a problem.

Anyone have a solution?

AutoUpgrade from 1.4.4.0 to 1.4.5.1 (which actually went quite smoothly). However, configuring modules has now a problem.

Anyone have a solution?

And now I have lost all blocks from the right-hand column!! This means my check out box has disappeared. How to I get right-hand blocks to reappear? They seem to be intact, but are not presented on the page as before. They disappeared when I tried to add a CMS block to the left-hand column.

And now I have lost all blocks from the right-hand column!! This means my check out box has disappeared. How to I get right-hand blocks to reappear? They seem to be intact, but are not presented on the page as before. They disappeared when I tried to add a CMS block to the left-hand column.

OK. Relief. I recovered my right-hand blocks. I de-activated the Show Footer Links in the CMS block module and vupti! all right-hand modules are back.

Thanks.

I got the same problem after Auto Upgrade from PrestaShop™ 1.4.4.1 to 1.4.5.1 Some modules is not possible to configure even after "Reset"; e.g. SotEW's AddBlocks v1.3d module.

I did not find any solution to the problem.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem after AutoUpgrade from 1.4.4.0 to 1.4.5.1 (which actually went quite smoothly). However, configuring modules has now a problem.

Anyone have a solution?

I also have the same problem with version 1.4.5.1. The work around is to disable this module and enable it again. It's very annoying. Is there any fix available now ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...