Local instalallation stops (error 500) at step 3 with MAMP

Hello there!

I'm using MAMP 2.0.3 and I run "SHOW VARIABLES" in SQL and found

have_innodb							YES	

But, I can't get to step 4. I'm trying to install v1.4.4.1 locally... I'm following this tutorial http://doc.prestasho...Getting+Started.

I've also tried with MyISAM, basic mode... etc. The installation connects ok with the database (test passed)... But I've get this error from javascript console:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
http://localhost/test/install/model.php?_=1317725148484&method=createDB&tablePrefix=ps_&mode=full&type=MySQL&server=localhost&login=******&password=*******&engine=InnoDB&name=prestashop&language=0

And in php_error.log, I've seen:

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/test/config/settings.inc.php on line 13

I don't know what to do... Seems to be a syntax error? I'm worried because I have to make a work ASAP and then upload it to a 1&1 server, but I need InnoDB because the website must work with a lot of data...

Any ideas?

Please help! Thanks in advance for your time

During step 3, did you send a test email? If it is the case, do not do it and just click on "Next" button.

Thanks for answering! No, I did not...

I've found that when I click on 'Next' the file settings.inc.php is created... wrong: I've found that this file shows at line 12:

define('_MEDIA_SERVER_1_', ');
define('_MEDIA_SERVER_2_', ');
define('_MEDIA_SERVER_3_', ');

and I think it must be:

define('_MEDIA_SERVER_1_', '');
define('_MEDIA_SERVER_2_', '');
define('_MEDIA_SERVER_3_', '');

and that's why I get stuck... but I can't get to this file until I press 'Next' on step 3, and then the wrong file is created again...