Opinions Please (Be harsh as required) need honesty

ladyred

Forum readers,

I am in the middle of developing a new contacts page. As you will see i have added many features including editing my stores text to my studio etc. Anyway please have a nose and let me know what you think and any improvments or things i could add.

I'll release a contact form editor module to incopoprate and re- design these pages etc.

It's not finished but it is viewable.

Added:

1. google maps

2. captcha

3. new text

3. images

4. qr codes for iphones etc.

5. option to dial me freephone from contact page.

6. Check boex etc.

7. Adding more features including talking contact form for disabled users, multiple upload forms including flash upload tool, FAQ incorporated, full donation system too. plus many many more.

Let me know any feedback. Don't hold back all suggestions added onto finished module.

Thank you!

THE LINK IS (URL): http://ladyred.org/contact-form.php

I just had a look at your website. Looks really nice, clean and clutter free.

Just a few remarks:

1) Your link (to your contact form) throws an cPanel login request at me?

2) There's a fair amount of empty space right half of your header. You could fill this space or reduce the header height somewhat

3) Perhaps you should reorganise your social media and awards icons at the bottom of the page into a proper footer

• Like 1

Just a few remarks:

2) There's a fair amount of empty space right half of your header. You could fill this space or reduce the header height somewhat

3) Perhaps you should reorganise your social media and awards icons at the bottom of the page into a proper footer

Thank you ever so much AKJV i have sorted out the cpannel error and it now works perfect. I will get right onto that header problem and i will definatly recognise the social media and awards. Thank you ever so much!

Just a few remarks:

I have just this second added social networking link and currently added the awards as per your suggestion. It looks a lot better thank you ever so much!

Here's my feedback:

Contact Page - Too much info

• Remove the QR reader stuff - just keep the scan image. Not the explanation of what it is.
  • Remove the 'Form Locked' thing. It's pointless.
  • Tone down the social media links - you're driving traffic away from your site. For example - they click on Facebook - then get distracted by Facebook (we know how it is) and never return to yoursite.

The Site

• Background image is cut off halfway down. You need her legs in.
  • It's hard to work out what you actually do - there's no explanation of what you're about. Took me 10 minutes + trying to work it out. For a second I thought you were a call girl. Infact I still don't know. Are you selling images?

Here's my feedback:

Contact Page - Too much info

• Remove the QR reader stuff - just keep the scan image. Not the explanation of what it is.
  • Remove the 'Form Locked' thing. It's pointless.
  • Tone down the social media links - you're driving traffic away from your site. For example - they click on Facebook - then get distracted by Facebook (we know how it is) and never return to yoursite.

The Site

• Background image is cut off halfway down. You need her legs in.
  • It's hard to work out what you actually do - there's no explanation of what you're about. Took me 10 minutes + trying to work it out. For a second I thought you were a call girl. Infact I still don't know. Are you selling images?

Yeah we do sell images

My partner is a professsional model. Thanks for the advice i'll sort it out mate!

I would delete this scrolling 'speed reading' paragraph. On a contact form I expect information and not speed reading (especially not at the first place).

You write

Our email service is the one to choose. Here's why: Always open - the internet never sleeps, so you can send us an email anytime.

But the next button is a request to CALL not to email. The contact form is at the very end of the page and not visible at the moment when you suggest using email service. Here is an anchor to the email form missing.

I would rearrange the contact form ... important infos at the top, more specific infos such as smartphone apps at the bottom. I would put the journey planner next to google maps and not both separated.

I would delete this scrolling 'speed reading' paragraph. On a contact form I expect information and not speed reading (especially not at the first place).

You write

But the next button is a request to CALL not to email. The contact form is at the very end of the page and not visible at the moment when you suggest using email service. Here is an anchor to the email form missing.

I would rearrange the contact form ... important infos at the top, more specific infos such as smartphone apps at the bottom. I would put the journey planner next to google maps and not both separated.

Thank you advice noted and working it into my new theme now! Thanks!