[Solved] Products Missing from Order

Hi all,

Bit of an interesting issue this!

I add a product to the cart :D

I go through the checkout until I get confirmaton I've bought the product :D

My email confirmation doesn't contain the product information - just effectively the template (but with costs for the products and shipping..!) :(

I look in order history in Front office and the products are also missing :(

I also look in order history in Back office and the products are also missing :angry:

I'm presuming there's an error on one of the files that transfers the order into the database - but can anyone clarify which file(s) do this so I can take a look? I'm presuming it's due to using an old template in the latest version - but can't be clear.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Lee

Ok - looking in the database, on the latest order I can see the following:

ps_orders

id_order: 34

total_payment: 4.00

This is correct - product was £1 and delivery £3

ps_orders_detail

There is no id_order: 34

Therefore, from the above, I'd conclude the details aren't getting recorded into this table - and is why there are no product details in the other sections of the site (as listed above). Anyone know which file passes this order detail data into this table?

Thanks in advance!

Lee

New update (Please feel free to jump in at any stage guys if there's anything you can help with - would be really appreciated!)

Looking into when this first started happening, was when I installed 1.4.4.1 - before on previous versions, this was fine. I installed 1.4.4.1 on the 4th Sept and co-incidentally, this is when the problem started.

So I've tried using the default theme -> same error.

So I believe it's one of the core files. Having searched the local files - I believe this is the stage (classes/PaymentModule.php) that transfers the products to the ps_orders_detail table:

// Insert products from cart into order_detail table
$products = $cart->getProducts();
$productsList = '';
$db = Db::getInstance();
$query = 'INSERT INTO `'._DB_PREFIX_.'order_detail`
 (`id_order`, `product_id`, `product_attribute_id`, `product_name`, `product_quantity`, `product_quantity_in_stock`, `product_price`, `reduction_percent`, `reduction_amount`, `group_reduction`, `product_quantity_discount`, `product_ean13`, `product_upc`, `product_reference`, `product_supplier_reference`, `product_weight`, `tax_name`, `tax_rate`, `ecotax`, `ecotax_tax_rate`, `discount_quantity_applied`, `download_deadline`, `download_hash`)
VALUES ';

I've then compared this file with the default one in the 1.4.4.1 zip - and there's no difference. Therefore, I'm a bit stumped!

Can anyone recommend any other suggestions / or even the next step before this that I can review?

Cheers,

Lee

Ok - I'm baffled! I've removed most of the key current files and replacedwith the default 1.4.4.1 files. This includes all of the folders below:

classes

override

controllers

log

tools

modules - (deleted all new ones - and just had the defaults)

Yet, still... the issue remains!!!! Has anyone else had this problem with 1.4.4.1?

I noticed I had a few minor errors from the installation regarding SQL - but from what I can see these were just due to duplicate modifications that I already had in there (and it's worth noting - none of these impacted orders_detail)

I really am miffed with this one - I'm not entirely sure what else I could check! Appreciate anyones input on this one! :(

Ok - I think I've managed to solve this. I looked through the SQL of the installation for 1.4.4.1 and for some reason on the install - 'discount_quantity_applied' wasn't added into the 'order_detail' table. So if anyone else experiences the same - you know where to look!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok - I think I've managed to solve this. I looked through the SQL of the installation for 1.4.4.1 and for some reason on the install - 'discount_quantity_applied' wasn't added into the 'order_detail' table. So if anyone else experiences the same - you know where to look!

Hi, leelee23, How did you solve this problem finally?

Thanks a lot

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...