Simple inquiry form insted of buying process

makohl

Hi,

I am trying to customize my shop as follows: I want the User to be able to put items on a Watch List (=cart) and to make an inquiry for the collected items.

That means: Instead of buying the items in the cart, there will be a simple form (name, adress, chosen items etc.) that generates an email. This email will be sent to me so that I can proceed it manually.

I am new to PrestaShop :) Could anyone give me a hint, how I could realize my idea? Do I have do configure a special file or are there modules I could install?

Thanks a lot!

Cheers

makohl

Latest version of prestashop has a catalog mode (Back Office > Preferences > Products) where the products are listed only but not available for purchase. You could use this mode with an announcement that they will need to contact you via contact form with the items they wish to purchase. Other than that prestashop does not do what you need out of the box, there may be module for it

• 1 year later...

Looking for a simple inquiry form as well. Simple as in 'create a form' with name, email, phone, store name, 5-option check for type of business and message block. I'd love to enhance the contact us form to include these things, but I'm a beginner. :-)

Goal: wholesale application via inquiry form with approval before allowing registration with viewable pricing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

• 6 months later...