Back office not working

Hi,

I'm hoping to get some guidance with my back office. It currently isn't working when I go to it, using 1.4.4 on a localhost. All I get is a blank white screen. This is from a fresh installation.

I've seen that this isn't an uncommon problem and been referenced to the code fix here, but I can't follow it.

i.e.: for the first change suggested can't be done as I don't have that line in that place.

On your config/confg.inc.php, replace line 29 and 30 by this one:

@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', true);

I'm hoping that someone more experienced with PrestaShop may be able to help me as I'm not even able to get into it to start looking around and trying things out.

Many thanks

Sorry, that was my mistake, it was there, I was looking wrongly :huh:

So, I've made the change to the config/config.inc.php.

The next step looks to be changing the modules/loyalty/loyalty.php, but the post isn't clear whether this is the text to put in, in which case where, or to replace, where I can't find any matching code.

Thanks

Ok so I've got into the back office, but not without issue!

Having made the change above, upon trying to login to my back office I got the following error messages...

Warning: require_once(/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/store/admin/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/store/admin/header.inc.php on line 34

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/store/admin/init.php' (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php5.3/lib/php') in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/store/admin/header.inc.php on line

I found a fix on the french forum to change require_once(dirname(__FILE__).'/init.php'); to require_once(getcwd().'/init.php');

I did this and it now lets me into the back office, I've no idea how!

I'm now getting warning messages on the back office page though...

Warning: scandir(/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/prestashop/admin/themes/) [function.scandir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/prestashop/admin/init.php on line 76

Warning: scandir() [function.scandir]: (errno 2): No such file or directory in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/prestashop/admin/init.php on line 76

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/prestashop/admin/init.php on line 76

Not really sure what the fix did or how to fix the above either, so any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

• 2 months later...

hi, i just installed Prestashop, with MAMP, and i get the exact same thing as above. i have followed the fixes mentioned here, and i'm exactly where satkin2 is right now, can access the back office but with errors at the top of the page.

i can navigate to a degree, but at the top of most tab pages the same errors are listed, however under "Payment" and "Modules" i get another error,

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare p() in /localhost/.../config/config.inc.php on line 90

i would really appreciate if someone can tell me how to fix this! thanks. :)

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...