Categoryblock plus and minus signs

Hello,

I am building my first prestashop shop and have a problem with update some images,

I changed the plus and minus graphics in the categoryblock, uploaded them to the site

but whatever I try, they do not show on the website, if I look to images on the server

I can see that they are the new ones.

I already tried the force compile and cache off settings but they are not loading in the FO

I did put the images in the themes/mytheme/img folder and also in the default prestashop folder.

I did change more.gif and less.gif and i am using prestashop 1.4.4.0

Does anybody know how to get those images displayed?

Hello!

That's because you copied them to a wrong location :P I know this because i had the same problem.

There is actually a special folder for presta icons. This is the correct path: 'yourdriveletter:/prestashop/themes/prestashop/img/icon' .

If you really want them in your main img folder, you can manually edit their location by modifying blockcategories.css from '/prestashop/themes/css/modules/blockcategories/blockcategories.css'.

Edit those lines:

#categories_block_left span.OPEN { position: relative; right: 25px; top: 2px; background-image: url('../../../img/icon/less.gif'); }

#categories_block_left span.CLOSE { position: relative; right: 25px; top: 2px; background-image: url('../../../img/icon/more.gif'); }

and add your images custom folder.