To be honest that's because the question is pretty general. Yes you can implement technology to run Prestashop with High Availability, but I wouldn't hold my breath for someone to come up with a design for you in a forum ;)

A full-on solution would involve a combination of MySQL clustering and load-balancing technologies across multiple front-end web servers I would guess. There's no specific barrier to running Prestashop in this kind of scenario that I can think of, although I do wonder if it isn't over-engineering.

Separating the database from the front-end (web) servers would allow you to focus your spend on the reliability of the database which, if anything, is more "important". Sometimes just having a "spare" web server ready to swap in on the failure of the primary one is sufficient (in tandem with some sort of network attached or shared storage). I've implemented HA server clusters in the past and in almost all but a few specific cases I've left the project thinking that it had really been a waste of time and money (it was more to provide reassurance for a business analyst/manager than to meet a genuine business requirement).

With any technology decision like this I would normally suggest you look at what the cost of downtime means for your business (say @ 90% up-time) and then compare this to the cost to implement technology to increase the figure towards 100%. I suspect you'll find that you'll discover that you need contingency/spares rather than true High Availability.

Hope this helps

Paul