Paypal V2.6 - Looking for SSL on Redirect

gsnetuk

Hi,

I have installed and configured the PalPal Module V2.6 but when clicking on Pay by Paypal through the shop It attempts to redirect to the secure server which I believe I currently have disabled, so I get a page not found error instead. I have no need to set up SSL at the moment but may have entered the details in the SSL field previously but now when I click on 'Enable SSL' under preferences it redirects to an address that can't be found so I can't even check to see if its turned off. Is there a setting somewhere or a file that I can edit the SSL address out of that will in-turn make the Paypal module work?

Hope all this makes sense! - Any help appreciated!

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Izzyflex,

So when u choose paypal then it redirects cause it reads the SSL that is not there.

And yo do not want to use SSL at all at the moment in your shop ?

Can you have a look in your module folder paypal/standard/ and then open the file redirect.php and look at line 80 do you have here this line 'url' => Tools::getShopDomainSsl(true, true).__PS_BASE_URI__ ??

If you have this line then try to remove Ssl before (true, true) and then try again.

So the line should look like this 'url' => Tools::getShopDomain(true, true).__PS_BASE_URI__

ysco..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

I had the same issue, in other words if I activate ssl then the paypal redirection would not work under IE ( working fine though under Safari and Firefox) and I added ssl as YSCO suggested and it solved the problem. Thanks a lot.

PS: if ssl is not activated in Prestashop, there is no problem of redirection at all.