Problems after upgrade to 1.4

Hello,

I inherited a website running version 1.1, which I decided to upgrade. Anyway im a complete novice and had only a little experience, and have come accross the following problems!

Site is up and running, however a couple of the modules that were installed on the last site will no longer work on the new version. Can these be fixed?

Secondly, the theme installer module was working perfectly, but disapeared after i changed to prestshop_alt theme and it wont reinstall. Any ideas there?

thirdly, on the last version, in postage options there was an option to collect from warehouse. The option is no longer available and i cant see the module for it. Is this downloadable from somewhere?

And lastly, I cant remove "avaiable" from my products, I followed a thread on here which advised to edit the product-list.tpl file located in the themes folder, but this didn't solve the problem.

Hopefully someone can offer some advice.

Thanks

Warehouse issue is now fixed.

On our last install after the customers bought, they were told the order had to be confirmed. This would trigger an email to us, and we would confirm whether a product was in stock and for example. what sizes were available.

I have searched everywhere for a mod that will do this, and have hit a brick wall. The module that we used for this in the older verion installs, but does not display anywhere on the webpage. If you restore it then it gives a yellow exclamation mark.

Hi, Well try and contact the modules creator and ask if that module is compatible with your current version. The theme installer module can be downloaded free and is compatible with prestashop_ALT theme as well as the latest version of prestashop 1.4.x, Sometime when upgrading versions the modules that are older might not be compatible and so will not work with the newest version contact the module's creator there are many 3rd party module available through prestashop.

Hi, Well try and contact the modules creator and ask if that module is compatible with your current version. The theme installer module can be downloaded free and is compatible with prestashop_ALT theme as well as the latest version of prestashop 1.4.x, Sometime when upgrading versions the modules that are older might not be compatible and so will not work with the newest version contact the module's creator there are many 3rd party module available through prestashop.

i tried, they replied once, and had no interest in helping. Not sure why

Thanks for the suggestion.