Prestashop In Subfolder - Index.Php Issue

Hi,

I was hoping someone could please help me. I have Prestashop in a subfolder created in the root directory.

How can I easily add the Index.php (or another way if possible) folder to the root folder so users can access my store, while leaving the other folders for Prestashop in the subdirectory?

My developer put Prestashop in this subdirectory while we were launching, and I'm left to 'launch' the site as he left, and I cannot!

Please help.

Shawn

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I was hoping someone could please help me. I have Prestashop in a subfolder created in the root directory.

How can I easily add the Index.php (or another way if possible) folder to the root folder so users can access my store, while leaving the other folders for Prestashop in the subdirectory?

My developer put Prestashop in this subdirectory while we were launching, and I'm left to 'launch' the site as he left, and I cannot!

Please help.

Shawn

i would say keep the prestashop files should in tact in same folder..

maybe you can try adding or using a index.php file (or similar) from root to redirect to the prestashop folder.. most hosts offer support or knowledge base forums explaining how to redirect incoming request for domain to subfolder. if your server supports rewrite urls then you may even try .htaccess file to redirect domain requests..

hope this has helped a little