Admin Blank?

Hi guys, well i downloaded the lasted version of Prestashop.

First i uploaded to my Hosting and Domain and every thing perfect.

The problem is when i want try to install in my PC.

Im using Mac with Mamps.

The installation goes perfect, but when i log into my Admin panel after login the index.php of the admin panel its all blank..

Anyone know why?? I need help about this plz. really need to work on prestashop with localhost.

Maybe because Lion?.

BTW: The website normal runs perfect, i just can't get in to the Admin panel. and also delete the install folder an renamed admin.

I will really appreciate some help. Thank You.

The exact same thing is happening to my install. Everything installed correctly, I removed the install dir, moved the admin dir to backend, and deleted the readme files.

When I go to http://presta.mysite.com/backend/login.php I get the login window, if I enter an incorrect login, I get the incorrect login error as expected. If I enter my credentials correctly, I get redirected to http://presta.mysite.com/backend/index.php but index.php is blank. When I check my logs, this is in them:

[Mon Aug 08 22:56:31 2011] [error] [client 67.177.15.2] PHP Warning:  require_once(/var/www/presta/admin/init.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/presta/admin/header.inc.php on line 34, referer: http://presta.mysite.com/backend/login.php
[Mon Aug 08 22:56:31 2011] [error] [client 67.177.15.2] PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/var/www/presta/admin/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/presta/admin/header.inc.php on line 34, referer: http://presta.mysite.com/backend/login.php

So somewhere, it's trying to still access the admin dir as admin/. As a test, in file admin/login.php, I commented out

OR file_exists(PS_ADMIN_DIR.'/../admin')

and moved my admin dir back to admin/ and now everything works correctly. You've got some hardcoded paths to admin/ somehwere.

Try to put your error debug on in the config.inc.php file.

Then you can see what's the problem.

/* Debug only */

@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', false);

I tried to turn debug on and didn't get anything else (either in the browser window or in my logs). I don't think this is hard coded anywhere, but I do think it has to do with how it's defining PS_ADMIN_DIR.

define('_PS_ADMIN_DIR_', getcwd());

If I change that from getcwd(), to a hard coded value, it gets farther along and I get new errors in the logs. I think if I went through ALL the files and changed that, it would work fine. However, I don't like having hardcoded values outside of a few config files.

Try to put your error debug on in the config.inc.php file.

Then you can see what's the problem.

/* Debug only */

@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', false);

I tried to turn debug on and didn't get anything else (either in the browser window or in my logs). I don't think this is hard coded anywhere, but I do think it has to do with how it's defining PS_ADMIN_DIR.

define('_PS_ADMIN_DIR_', getcwd());

If I change that from getcwd(), to a hard coded value, it gets farther along and I get new errors in the logs. I think if I went through ALL the files and changed that, it would work fine. However, I don't like having hardcoded values outside of a few config files.

How about this step ?

admin/tabs/adminmodules.php ini_set('memory_limit', '48M')

Try.