Attributes buttons in Product List (1.2 => 1.4)

Hi all,

I would like to upgrade our shop from 1.2.5 to 1.4 but one integration we did seems not to run anymore on the last version.

Indeed, in product-list of 1.2.5 version we show multiple buttons (one per attribute) under each product. (see attached)

But in the last version, this code doesn t work anymore. i try to change vars in the foreach but still does not work.

Does anyone can help?

{foreach from=$product.combinaisons item=combinaison name=homedeclinaisons}

<a class="bt_tailles ajax_add_to_cart_button" rel="ajax_id_product_{$product.id_product}" href="{$base_dir}cart.php?qty=1&id_product={$product.id_product}&id_product_attribute={$combinaison.id_product_attribute}&token={$static_token}&add" title="{l s='Add to cart' mod='homedeclinaisons'}">{$combinaison.attribute_name}</a>

{/foreach}

post-188580-0-73763900-1312064164_thumb.png

I find how to upgrade buttons code: (Working)

<a class="bt_tailles ajax_add_to_cart_button" rel="ajax_id_product_{$product.id_product}" href="{$base_dir}cart.php?qty=1&id_product={$product.id_product}&id_product_attribute={$product.id_product_attribute}&token={$static_token}&add" title="{l s='Add to cart' mod='homedeclinaisons'}">{$product.id_product_attribute}</a>

But this part is still not working:

{foreach from=$product.combinaisons item=product name=homedeclinaisons}

I must replace from, item and name but i don't know by what...

Please help!

Note from Smarty3

This foreach syntax does not accept any named attributes. This syntax is new to Smarty 3, however the Smarty 2.x syntax {foreach from=$myarray key="mykey" item="myitem"} is still supported.

So it seems not to be caused by smarty3.

Any idea for the good vars?

• 2 weeks later...