Automatic Discount - Without Voucher Codes

Is there a way to automatically take 10% off the total order if the customer spends a certain amount?

I know this can be done with discount codes, but I hope there is a way without using Vouchers.

many thanks,

Iain.

Is there a way to automatically take 10% off the total order if the customer spends a certain amount?

You can specify discounts on a per product base using "Prices" tab of each listing. That is the best that can be done in a stock PS. There may be a module for it, check the presta shop and the 3rd party modules forum.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also looking for such a discount function for the total order, i.e. customer gets 5% off when spending more than 500,- €. I implemented the code from another thread (search for "discount of total" here in the forum) but my problem is to get it implemented in checkout tpl, customer confirmation emails and invoice.... unfortunately I havn't found a module for it... and so many ppl have been asking for such a feature.

Help anyone? :)

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I found it, you just have to give no name to the voucher and it is applied to everybody, always, as we wish my friends!

Saluti dall'Italia!

It becomes a public discount, but the customer has to know about it so as to click the add voucher tab.

It doesn't automatically show in the checkout until the public voucher is added.

I'm looking for a way to do this also. I'd like my customers to automatically get a set discount according to the total cart amount and I'd like it to be calculated on the fly. Say you want to offer a $10 automatic discount once the cart value goes above $100 and the customer doesn't have to add a voucher. This would be a great promotional item to have.

Edited by wellnix (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

I found it, you just have to give no name to the voucher and it is applied to everybody, always, as we wish my friends!

Saluti dall'Italia!

I tried giving the voucher no name and Prestacart wouldn't let me save it. I'm in 1.4... do I type in the name 'no name'

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...