(bug) when I use behavior: "Create a new voucher with remaining amount".

I use PS 1.43

Example:

When I create a voucher manually using behavior_not_exhausted option number 2: "Create a new voucher with remaining amount" with value: $ 50 and minimum amount: 0, and I test the voucher when I place order with total order: $20. Then it must generate a new voucher with value $30, right? (tax had been included on the group)

well, the new voucher generated's value is right with value $30. That's not the bug I am talking about.

The bug is:

- the description on new voucher generated is only containing 1 letter. I want to make it like "Your remaining amount".

- the email automatically sent to customer regarding their new voucher does not contain customer's order id, first name and last name.

They are only typed by "{firstname} {lastname}" and "{id_order}". The variables contain nothing.

Anyone can help fix these bugs?

This behavior is needed when customer do not want any loss when their purchasing total amount is below the voucher's value.

Thanks.

If you want PrestaShop to fix these bugs, you should report them on the bug tracker, not post them here. Click the "Bug tracker" link at the top of the page, sign up if necessary, then submit a bug report with as much detail as possible.