Extra Translatable fields in product page [ SOLVED ]

Hi there.

Hope someone could help me i need to have in the product page 5 more fields , these fields are just words like print, goto etc ( that will have functions and links) the problem is that i need these fields to apperar in the translation area , could anyone help , how can i had extra translate fields to the product page

Regards

If you edit the page you need and it is a .tpl file, you should write {l s="my string to translate"} and you will find this for translation in your BackOffice -> Tools -> Translations -> Front Office -> the box of the page you edited.

Hi there.

Hope someone could help me i need to have in the product page 5 more fields , these fields are just words like print, goto etc ( that will have functions and links) the problem is that i need these fields to apperar in the translation area , could anyone help , how can i had extra translate fields to the product page

Regards

If you edit the page you need and it is a .tpl file, you should write {l s="my string to translate"} and you will find this for translation in your BackOffice -> Tools -> Translations -> Front Office -> the box of the page you edited.

Thanks Richard , ive found that yesterday , but thanks for the anwser all the same. Regards