How to completely remove parts of authentication?

Hi everybody!

Is there a way to only have the Fast checkout enabled? I dont need customers to be able to have an account on the site.

I dont specially need it to be done on one page checkout, but if it can be done on standard checkout, and simplify it, it would be great.

Any ideas?

Hi,

Why are not you using the default PrestaShop one page checkout? It enables sales without registration.

Hi Richard,

I would actually, but i want to get rid of the nasty text that says Please sign in to see payment options. - I cant understand why that needs to be there.

Hi,

Why are not you using the default PrestaShop one page checkout? It enables sales without registration.

Hi Richard,

I would actually, but i want to get rid of the nasty text that says Please sign in to see payment options. - I cant understand why that needs to be there.

--------------------------------------------------

Isn't GUEST ACCOUNT that enables buying without registering?

I'm using Guest Account + One-Page CheckOut and I get an error: COULD NOT SAVE ACCOUNT

Any idea about how to deal with that error?

=========== EDIT ============

I found out that the Ajax error is related to the country validation.

Is there any way to avoid country validation, once I'll only reach people of my very own country? Even for Guest Account, Country is required.

Even if I try to HIDE (display: none) the COUNTRY select, the error appears.

Hi,

You can add some javascript magic and, for example, hide payments until user gives information about himself. This is mainly done because of the restrictions that you can add to people from different countries and addresses, I think.

Hi,

Hi Richard,