Matrice theme v1.4 - new product picture error

I am having the same problem. Thumbnail images under the New Products and Top Seller Blocks are not showing. The link to the images do not exist. How do I solve this. These images come up whenever I change to the default prestashop theme.

I am having the same problem. Thumbnail images under the New Products and Top Seller Blocks are not showing. The link to the images do not exist. How do I solve this. These images come up whenever I change to the default prestashop theme.

Well. I worked out a solution.

I edited themes/blackwhite/modules/blocknewproducts.tpl by changing the codes that fetch the thumbnail images below:

I found 4 instances of the code above in the file with the only differences being in the numbers contained in each instance, i.e. $new_product.0.id_image, $new_product.1.id_image, $new_product.2.id_image, etc. I then changed the code above to the one below:

getImageLink($new_products.link_rewrite, $new_products.0.id_image, 'medium')}" alt="{$new_products.0.legend|escape:htmlall:'UTF-8'}" />

Please note that I made necessary changes in the numbers in the 4 instances where I made the changes.

I noticed that the forum editor is stripping the codes so I am attaching a copy of my edited blocknewproducts.tpl
Download and use instead of copying the code above. I left the codes above since you might need some explanations. Copy only the needed lines from the file since Division tags might vary in Matrice. Keep a backup of your original file please.

All the best!

its doset work. i edited the file from matrice theme,its still no image.could you mind uploading a full version edited matrice theme for 1.4 to me?

Have you tried the one uploaded by Henbo? He attached the file for Matrice theme. The file is a text file so you have to rename from blocknewproducts.txt to blocknewproducts.tpl.

It doesn't work for me.

I've uploaded the new file but it does'nt work. How can i "reload" the module to use the new blocknewproducts.txt ?

Thank you in advance,

Did you rename blocknewproducts.txt to blocknewproducts.tpl? You can ensure your changes are reflected by going to the backend and going to PREFERENCE - PERFORMANCE. Set "Force compile" to YES and reload. Make sure you set it back to NO after the change is reflected.

It doesn't work for me.

I've uploaded the new file but it does'nt work. How can i "reload" the module to use the new blocknewproducts.txt ?

Thank you in advance,

Did you rename blocknewproducts.txt to blocknewproducts.tpl? You can ensure your changes are reflected by going to the backend and going to PREFERENCE - PERFORMANCE. Set "Force compile" to YES and reload. Make sure you set it back to NO after the change is reflected.

Ok It's working now. Thanks :)